I have no doubt you'll find some incensed

by OGerry @, Maine wilderness, Friday, September 20, 2019, 12:56 (1681 days ago) @ HullieAndMikes
edited by OGerry, Friday, September 20, 2019, 18:30

by drag queens, and stories, and hours, especially when mixed...Ahmari among them.

But you operate in bad faith when you assume as the norm some kind of crypto-retrograde oppressive agenda among those of us who question liberalism's twisted anthropological assumptions and the mess it has engendered [Damn, I said "gender." That's probably a dog whistle].

Prudence holds significant sway as political virtue. In balancing competing goods, and acknowledging the vitality and dignity of pluralism, proposed policies for getting people to recognize better their responsibilities to one another apart from naked contract can look a lot like technocratic tinkering.

I could say a bit more that might draw this out of the abstract and into the particular, but I need a nap before I run off to play being part of the proletariat, then a train ride down to a friend's diaconate ordination, and back up again in time to watch the game. So I won't have eyeballs here again until Sunday.

Thanks for the improved response.

Cheers.

Complete thread: