the Polo Grounds

Back to the forum index
Linear

Hey vol, is this guy's tweet accurate?

by Bryan (IrishCavan), Howth Castle and Environs, Friday, December 01, 2017, 08:37

Currie used to be AD at KSU, and Snyder was not a fan.

by PAK, Friday, December 01, 2017, 14:39 @ Bryan (IrishCavan)

I've seen some stuff hinting that has been a problem, too.

I don't know about the first part...

by irishvol @, Music City, USA, Friday, December 01, 2017, 08:45 @ Bryan (IrishCavan)

I read elsewhere that he went rogue and flew out to LA to meet with Leach without approval.

But the second part wouldn't surprise me in the least. When Currie was hired as the AD earlier this year, Fulmer was one of two other candidates being considered for the job.

Also worth noting, Currie was the associate AD when Fulmer was fired. And this wouldn't be the first time that Fulmer (allegedly) sabotaged someone within UT to get their gig (see Johnny Majors, 1992).

Next time you guys think you have it bad...

So is the Leach deal dead?

by Bingo @, Fort Wayne, IN, Friday, December 01, 2017, 09:23 @ irishvol

I actually thought for a second there that they may have clustered their way into a good coach.

Fulmer sounds like a real peach of a guy

by Jeremy (WeIsND), Offices of Babip Pecota Vorp & Eckstein, Friday, December 01, 2017, 08:40 @ Bryan (IrishCavan)

Even if that's exaggerated, its completely believable given Fulmer's past history.

374428 Postings in 32689 Threads, 204 registered users, 109 users online (3 registered, 106 guests)
Contact