ND's take on 'Gator Getters'?

by Savage, Around Ye Olde Colonial College, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 06:42 (3634 days ago)

The demographics on this are going to be fascinating.

by Pete, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 09:35 (3634 days ago) @ Savage

- No text -

"Played some high school ball. Got some D-II offers,

by Buck Mulligan, Martello Tower, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 10:05 (3633 days ago) @ Pete

small D-I. I just love this place though. That's why I decided to come here and host. Great Interhall program. You should come out and watch before you go back. I'm our shutdown corner."

I bet ND's version will be a lot different than UF's. :-)

by oviedoirish @, Oviedo, Florida, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 07:50 (3634 days ago) @ Savage

- No text -

God I hope so

by Deshi Basara, Indy, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 08:01 (3634 days ago) @ oviedoirish

My stomach turned a little bit when I read this. Lot of potential for bad shit to go down with any of these programs. Hopefully we police it a bit better.

All sorts of weirdness with some of the

by Mark, O Town, Thursday, April 17, 2014, 10:26 (3633 days ago) @ Deshi Basara

girls that get in to that kind of stuff.

When I was at grad school at Purdue, there was this one short, white girl who had been on Purdue's track team. She was getting her masters in HR and dropped in on some of our MBA classes.

She was WAY into certain types of football players. That girl was crafty.

I dont doubt that those type of people exist everywhere, but it would weird me out to see that kind of behavior formalized at ND, like it was at Purdue.

ND had no shortage of cleat chasers in the mid 90s.

by San Pedro @, Friday, April 18, 2014, 03:45 (3633 days ago) @ Mark

- No text -