I stand corrected H&M,

by PasadenaDomer @, Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 15:06 (2206 days ago) @ HullieAndMikes

When I first heard the news yesterday of Pompeo leaving the CIA, my initial reaction was positive as we need strong non-partisan leadership within our intelligence community that searches out the truth, not a director who pursues political narratives. My read (or lack thereof) on Haspel was based on her knowledge of the Russian threat and the Trump admins rejection of that threat, and I failed to really dig further into the full extent of her past history with rendition and torture, along with evidence tampering.

As I researched her further yesterday, I began to realize my mistake, how could I support someone like this So of course, once I realized my mistake, I began to try and not admit it but create arguments to support it, should someone on the board call me out. I found myself making arguments in my head that I could punch major holes in and realized there was no supporting my own post. And I waited for someone to call me out. And you did. Thank you.

Complete thread: